Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today is my Birth-Day




And today is my 23rd Birthday! The numbers always indicating that we are old enough to enjoy BIRTH-DAY! well its just so mean after all.. What I'm expecting today is a message from a someone that had been closed with me few years back and I wonder if that person still remember my birthday actually. My heart still hoping for his message but to be rationale he forget me that's the truth. Thinking about how close we have been my heart ache every time thinking of it. He is the one I always looking for when there is a problem, he is the one that brings the best out of me, and he is the one I always miss to be, he is the one I would see everyday its almost everything he is.. but now he forget me just like that. I still miss that person so hard, just I wish I could throw away all the feelings I had for him once but still I don't have the courage to do so because deep inside my heart I'm still missing that person actually. After all what he did to me I am still missing that person how insane that would be? I don't know why I'm being so ridiculous when its come to him. One thing for sure he influenced my life that much. Well let it be if it is meant to be, I don't want to dig it anymore, as today on my birthday I would to see the new me!  No more regrets and harsh feelings because we don't know what is written in our faith. Have a blessed day everyone! and Happy Birthday to me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment