Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Money isn't everything, but Money gives you everything


Little did i know, if you want survive in this world.. first of all you would have to work then only you will get paid.. if you not then you will find some other way to work your own in this matter you will be the boss and pay your staffs under you.. If you see those two thing i have mention above is similar, you work for money.. Yes money isn't everything, but money gives you everything you need in this world yet the reason for you to dream big.. Nevertheless to say money is the very basic thing in human's life.. Money plays an important role in everyone's life.. ain't you can't resist it because the truth lie in it'... Every now and then money is the biggest complication of every human's life..

Now back to my life, I always have a dream to buy this and that but the problem is money that all you need.. as i said yes money is biggest complication in my life here.. yet i never fail to dream big.. I always have a dream no matter how many times i failed even if i never tried something still I have the little hopes deep in my heart saying that i'm not done yet, this little hopes always been my motivation for myself to never get tired and keep on doing until I become someone one day.. I know i will one fine day maybe tomorrow perhaps believe me there's nothing harm to dream big if you have little faith in yourself..


Sincerely from, 
Avi Arden


No comments:

Post a Comment