Saturday, September 15, 2012

I know I am a Strong Girl :P



I'm always the kind of girl who moved on in any circumstances...
I know..I believe...that I am a strong girl..

I laughed at silly jokes....or even the not-so-silly one...
Just for a comfort =)
Some people used to say, "Hey kom, you got no feelings or what?"
My reply is just a smile...
Probably I am...
It's my nature to hide my true feelings...
Blame me for being an Aquarian (hehe!)

I wished I could tell myself that...
It's okay to cry...
"This is all just a process" said a friend of mine..
(yea right..process of getting old perhaps! lol...kidding..I got you, friend! )

Right now...
If I am to look at a mirror...
I'd probably see a girl that is not really who I knew she was...

"I'm always the kind of girl who moved on in any circumstances...
I knew..I believed...that I am a strong girl..


No comments:

Post a Comment