Sunday, September 16, 2012

Untitled ~


Sunday.12.13pm.Cloudy
Music random ..


there's nothing much to do.surfing net out from bed till now. didn't brush my teeth yet.(I brush my teeth in the shower) well it's not an excuse! being lazy pig this very day!! Oh come on who don't like their self  being pampered all day long?? 

Urmm... what i want to do today??  sounds like there's nothing to do by the way.. 
Okay i wanna go to MPH bookstore, lately i was finding one book i read it online and its just nice the story line simply well written so that's it ermmm after that?? Well i shouldn't waste my last day holiday just like that!! Well i am just waiting for the pay day you know..
and now i'm on kinda budget so i have to act like matured on choosing the things i really need by right now, so how about the book? okay it's not that very expensive though i need to postponed my wish until my pay day i guess..

I'm having flu and this make my day going moody as well.. and i need some rest.. and for sure i need some fresh air, maybe go for lite jog will make me little sunny.

So that's all for now, i need to fresh up..

p/s : I want to save my mouth :D



No comments:

Post a Comment