Sunday, September 16, 2012

Life is too ironic to fully understand.


He used to be my best friend, nope more than the word could say. Yes, he had a special place highly in my heart once upon time. And i don't  understand how things have changed fully and my life too, he is no more. He is still there but not like what we used to have been last time.I know things has changed for better the one perhaps.I do really respect him till now, and i know i will until my last breath.But i still don't understand why am still looking at past and whenever i dig my past i started to hate him.RESPECTIVELY. There are certain things in life where you know it's a mistake but you don't really know it's a mistake! And sometimes it's confusing whether to have him or not in my life.I don't understand this very feeling am going through.But one thing for sure, things has changed a lot!!!! I never thought life would bring me this way... I never thought it will happen..  Was my life planned since the very beginning??!!


Whatever happens, life has to go on... and what i learned so far Life is too ironic to fully understand!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment