Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sleepless night!


Sunday.10.12pm.


By the time Im writing this..my eyes is already half closed...my body aches...but I still wanna write a blog now..im insane! 

tomorrow and again here it is starts my daily routines after 3 days off, wake up at 7am then go to work 8am.have a little break-fast and then work until 5pm.this is what i do every Sunday to Thursday(working day at Kedah).doing practical all alone makes me tired indeed and am thinking how am gonna work for the rest of my life??! NOOOO... i have a plan for my future already, i started to plan since i entered this field.hehe.well you know am kinda girl who likes to plan big and ended up nothing.erggghh not actually, but somehow i like to plan even its not happen on that time maybe other time perhaps when the right time comes.i know it will.

Okay all i need now is sleep.don't know why am feeling extremely tired this days.maybe i should take some rest.Yes i need rest anyhow.if not am so dead tomorrow!!!

The memories is still there! Life is going on..
Goodnight world!


No comments:

Post a Comment